The Gonzaga Bulldogs men's basketball team is the intercollegiate men's basketball program representing Gonzaga University. The school competes in the West Coast Conference in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The Bulldogs play home basketball games at the McCarthey Athletic Center in Spokane, Washington on the university campus.
Gonzaga has had 13 of its players receive the WCC Player of the Year award in its history.
Gonzaga introduced a basketball program during the 1907–08 basketball season.
Gonzaga home games have been played at the McCarthey Athletic Center since 2004. The Bulldogs opened the arena with a 38-game winning streak, the longest in the NCAA at the time. The streak ended in February 2007 with a loss to the Santa Clara Broncos. When combined with 12 wins at home in the old Charlotte Y. Martin Centre "Kennel", the overall home-game winning streak ended at 50 games. Between 1999 and 2009, Gonzaga compiled a 120–9 record at home, and a 33–2 record in conference. As of 24 February 2013, the team's record for all games played in the McCarthey Athletic Center was 119-8.
- Adam Morrison (2006) USBWA, NABC, CBS-Chevrolet
- Dan Dickau (2002) AP, Wooden, USBWA
- Adam Morrison (2006) AP (consensus), Wooden. USBWA
- Kelly Olynyk (2013) AP, USBWA
First-round NBA picks
- John Stockton, 16th overall pick to Utah in 1984.
- Dan Dickau, 28th overall pick to Sacramento in 2002.
- Adam Morrison, 3rd overall pick to Charlotte in 2006.
- Austin Daye, 15th overall pick to Detroit in 2009.
- Kelly Olynyk, 13th overall pick to Boston in 2013.